NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 For its New College Graduate, NVIDIA Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in 2023 Batch. In order to apply candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Role: New College Graduate
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023
- We, at NVIDIA, want to find and bring the brightest young technologists of our generation to do
- their life’s best work at NVIDIA.
- We are hiring across multiple positions in our HW teams and a brief about the teams and their
- requirements is given below
- Students of B.E/B.Tech/ Dual degree/ M.Tech/ MS from CS/ EE/ EC Departments, graduating in 2023.
- CTC for B.Techs: 26 LPA
- CTC for M.Techs: 29 LPA
About N.Ex.T – NVIDIA Exceptional Talent 2023:
- N.Ex.T (NVIDIA Exceptional Talent) is an unparalleled program designed to recruit outstanding engineering graduates nationwide.
- Our primary objective is to attract the most brilliant minds to join NVIDIA, offering them an extraordinary platform to excel and accomplish their greatest professional achievements alongside us.
- N.Ex.T focuses on simplifying and democratizing an otherwise hard-to-find job opportunity.
- Designed in true NVIDIAN spirit, it’s innovative and inclusive.
- This year marks our second edition of the program, and we’re eager to hire engineers who are passionate about working on world-changing products and driven to improve the quality of life for people everywhere.
- Open to engineering students graduating in 2023.
- Assessment includes two rounds of online technical tests followed by a panel interview for candidates who clear the tests.
- Candidates selected will be offered a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position in the Hardware group at NVIDIA India.
- Two rounds of online technical tests via HackerRank, followed by a panel interview for candidates who clear the tests.
- Selected candidates will be offered a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position in the Hardware group at NVIDIA in Bangalore, India.
- Last Date to Register: 7 June 2023
- N.Ex.T Basic Test: 11 June 2023 (Analytical Reasoning, Problem-Solving, and Basic Technical Skills Test)
- N.Ex.T Advanced Test: 18 June 2023 (Hardware Technical Test)
- Interviews: 24 June to 30 June 2023
How To Apply For NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click here
For Job Description: Click here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|