United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate Engineer, United Airlines drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s Degree-Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical. If you are interested, Please apply, as soon as possible.
Company Name: United Airlines
Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree-Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023
- United’s Digital Technology team designs, develops, and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
- Our Values: At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do.
- Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
- With multiple employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities and world-class benefits like health insurance, parental leave, and space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work that will make you feel welcome and accepted. Come join our team and help us make a positive impact on the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-1 years entry level; university graduate
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
As an Associate Engineer at United you will be challenged to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions. You must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of aircraft and their components. You should also be able to logically approach problem solving, define an aircraft maintenance program or configurations and ensure a safe and legal operation. You will also evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of projects that can be added to the aircraft. You will be responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations. Your project work will increase in complexity as you gain critical experience in aircraft programs. You could work in a variety of engineering departments based on current needs.
- Review Service Bulletins (SBs) from airframe manufacture or component manufacture for effectivity to United Fleet
- Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- Proactive in communications and engagement with domestic engineering team members to ensure daily work assignments are on track and in alignment with goals
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work process to meet all deliverable for projects both on line and base aircraft as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Development and training through virtual, onsite sessions and independent learning modules
How To Apply For United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|