Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023 For Contetn Writers | Amazon hiring content writers for the alexa. If You are interested for this amazon walkin drive 2023. required details are given below. and please carry full of documents.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Content Writer
Qualifications: Any Degree/Any Graduate
Drive Date: 07 and 08 July 2023
Salary: 3.5 to 5 LPA
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2023
Date And Time, Venue:
Amazon Development Centre India,
HYD16, Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd Ground Floor, Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub, Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Survey No 30(P), 34(P), 35(P) & 38(P), Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081 India.
- Date & Day: 07-July-2023 (Friday) and 8-July- 2023 (Saturday)
- Walk-in time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- Experience Range: 0 to 4 Years
- Experienced candidates should have min of 6 months to 4 yrs of exp in content writing or content creation or development or blogging or journalism or script writing background
- Candidates with freelance writing or internship experience are also welcome to apply for this role
- If Freshers are applying, they should be graduates from BA Journalism or media communication or English literature or relevant qualification relating to content writing with strong written and oral fluency in English
- Candidates with a notice period of 0-15 days are preferred.
Please walk-in for an interview for the role of Content Writer for Alexa Data Services on 7th and 8th July.
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern and findings to improve the content guidelines.
- Use authoritative sources/external websites to validate catalog data when needed.
- Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
- Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor and work with project teams to test new SOP’s for new work flow quality management tasks.
Also Check: Amazon Work From Home Remote Job 2023
- Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insurance
- Relocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
Note: Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts if required.
How To Apply For Amazon Work from home Remote Jobs 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|