Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 For Associate Software Engineer, Boeing Drive is organizing off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Boeing
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1-4 Year
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
- In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 1 to 4 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development,Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C,C++, ADA.
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Experience using application Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy, functional requirements specification.
- Experience with Project/Build/configuration management tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Suites) and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 – 4Years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Masterwith1-2 Years related work experience,etc.).
- This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
- Develop SW code in ADA/C/C++as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
- Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Be a good team player in the agile team.
- Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as test-ability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
How To Apply For Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|