Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Associate Analyst-Master Data Management, Deloitte Drive is organizing Off CAmpus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.Com/M.Com. If you have interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Deloitte
Role: Associate Analyst-Master Data Management
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- Global rate team is responsible for the cost rates calculation, standard bill rate maintenance, cohort and activity type management, and validation of revenue for the firm.
- The team supports the business leaders, controllers, Talent, GPO, STT, Payroll and client service teams by providing expertise, advice, and data.
- These services are offered to Deloitte Member Firms that are spread across the globe.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Understanding of SAP and other financial applications
- Good knowledge on the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures is required
- Good knowledge in data analysis and management
- Good and proactive oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and adherence to Engagement deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and analytical skills
- Should understand the sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity while dealing with data to provide exceptional services to clients.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity, reliability, and leadership
- Review and perform various analysis to ensure accuracy of rate assigned for a given employee and business attributes.
- Perform Adhoc queries for the team and stakeholders.
- Support team members to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Maintain accountability for reporting and daily work planning.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them.
- Effectively communicate and work with seniors to manage the stakeholders of the process.
- Assist to Identify inefficiencies in the processes or areas of risk
USI supporting GFS will provide world-class Finance services to Deloitte’s Member Firms using the latest generation SAP technology supported by a team of highly skilled and engaged professionals. Through a common Finance infrastructure and system platform, the team will enable Member Firms to share leading practices across the network. This team began serving the founding member firms in 2018, and additional Member Firms will enter the program in 2020.
USI supporting GFS aims to provide a fully managed shared service that:
- Drives standardization of select, skilled-based processes that are common across business functions and Member Firms
- Leverages a single technology platform
- Acts in support of Member Firm Business Finance teams so that they may, in turn, focus primarily on internal clients and value-add activities
- Implements leading practices and drives continuous improvement
- Delivers to agreed Service Level Expectations (SLEs)
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|