HSBC Job Vacancy 2023 For its Business Analyst, GSC’s. HSBC Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch, In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree. If you have interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Business Analyst, GSC’s
Location: Hybrid/Work From Home/Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Hybrid Working
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Job Vacancy 2023
The role holder will work in Risk and Compliance Transformation (RCT) which manages the Change the Bank investment portfolio and associated transformation activity on behalf of and across the Risk and Compliance function globally. It is accountable for the global, cross functional change agenda, delivering mandatory/regulatory and strategic change programmes on behalf of Global Risk and Compliance, in partnership with regional teams and in support of business partner control needs. It designs, leads and delivers large scale, complex global change across multiple geographies and jurisdictions, impacting regions and business lines, including system, people and process changes, ensuring the change programmes adhere to the change standards laid out by HSBC and using mandated tools and methods.
- Proven track record as an analyst
- Experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skill
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious; participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed and / or resolved
- Brings structure and order to undefined problems and/or large-scale problems, making them easier to address and solve
- Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options
- Evaluates relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementing
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
- Understands the Group’s priorities, business drivers, competitors and competitive strategy to help drive strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk/reward.
- Questions small-scale business decisions that do not demonstrate alignment to the Group’s commercial strategy
- Anticipates issues and risks and acts to mitigate these quickly
- Handles any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively
- Thinks ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and deals with them proactively; effectively manages review processes to identify quality issues early
- Builds effective working relationships with analysis and design teams in our delivery partners and works well with external partners
- Often acts as an expert across multiple projects or programmes simultaneously, guiding the teams on their requirements gathering, design, change or implementation approach. May conduct one off business research and analysis tasks related to programme or project scope
How To Apply For HSBC Job Vacancy 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|