Revolut Careers 2023 For its Financial Controller (Regulatory Reporting), Revolut Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In ordert o apply, candidates should have degree in Any Degree. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Revolut
Role: Financial Controller (Regulatory Reporting)
Location: Work From Home
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Revolut Careers 2023
- The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
- They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
- Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
- Are you ready to sit at the forefront of global banking regulation? 📣
- Our Controller role combines data management and analysis to create our regulatory reports.
- You’ll be compiling, reviewing and managing all types of reports ranging from CoRep, FinRep, Statistical and Annual Reports across multiple jurisdictions, so there’s always something to learn 😎
- We have our own in-house framework for reporting, and guess who we want to help develop it even further? That’s right, you 🤝
- Direct experience working with IFRS accounting standards
- Experience working with COREP, FINREP, and statistical reporting
- Proficiency in regulatory reporting standard software
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to make sense of regulation and develop processes & frameworks to compile new reports as well as enhance existing ones
- 3+ years of experience producing regulatory returns
- To be a self-starter and independent worker
- To be a highly self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to local cultural aspects while working in a highly diverse environment
- Great organisational skills to help plan and deliver to tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Proven experience in project management
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL, Python
- Producing all current regulatory reports and/or reviewing all regulatory reports including capital returns, financial statements prior to submission
- Assessing, developing and maintaining proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approaches for all reporting areas – automated and manual – associated with regulatory reporting function
- Supporting the Regulatory Change agenda, working with the Regulatory Policy team to interpret new guidelines and directives
- Supporting the Finance Technology team on product changes
- Communicating issues with appropriate data owners
- Monitoring and tracking issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
- Participating in bank examinations and internal and external audits
- Staying current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assessing impact and ensuring compliance for accurate reporting
- Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
How To Apply For Revolut Careers 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|