Altair Off Campus Drive 2023 for its Software QA Engineer, Altair Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for canddiates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Altair
Role: Software QA Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Altair Off Campus Drive 2023
Software QA Engineer:
- At Altair, we help companies build a better world through technology and innovation.
- Our simulation, artificial intelligence, data analytics, and high-performance computing solutions are used by thousands of companies all over the world to think, design and test greener, safer, more robust, and smarter products in any industry.
- If you want to be part of a team who defines the future, working in a company where curiosity matters and your ideas count, then you might be the new Software QA Engineer we are looking for.
- We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our client’s success, as well as our own.
- Altair seeks Software QA Engineers to validate desktop applications and enterprise web applications designed and developed using the latest cutting-edge technologies. Our platform leverages the latest and greatest in web components, K8s containerization, CI/CD, and agile development practices. The QA team works closely with Product Owners, Developers, and Development Operations to keep new code moving through the software development lifecycle efficiently, and with a keen eye for quality. Also, our QA team is constantly testing the latest and greatest in modern technologies in the ML Ops, data analytics, and data science industry.
The successful applicant for this position will play an important QA role in automating and testing Altair products in a multiplatform environment. In addition, you will work with other QA Engineers across Altair as part of our Quality Center of Excellence including Security Testing, Performance Testing, Automation, and more.
As a member of the Quality Center of Excellence team, you will work closely with product management, software development, and applications engineering teams. You must be driven by a desire to be efficient, collaborative, thoughtful, and productive in a fast-paced environment of prolific engineers.
If our fast-paced and multi-disciplined department sounds right for you keep reading to see if your skills match our needs and apply with a resume and cover letter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Work/Life Balance, with a mix of in-office and home-work
- Collaborative and open environment, where your ideas count and can make the difference
- The same dynamic environment you can find in a tech startup, in a solid and well-established global company that is changing the world through technology
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
How To Apply For Altair Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|