AMD Careers 2023 for its Co-Op/Intern, AMD Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA Degree. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: AMD
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
AMD Careers 2023
- Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for developing innovative solutions resulting in improved IT identity automation? As a Co-op Identity and Access management engineer at AMD, you have the opportunity to work in multiple technical environments cross functionally to secure and streamline solutions and processes.
- Scripting or development experience with Python and/or Powershell
- Knowledge with following is nice-to-have
- Broad knowledge with computing, network and system software environments, including Linux systems, Windows systems, and certificate management
- Knowledge of Redhat LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with version control systems like Github required
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and at times with little direction
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or related discipline.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Provide basic support in our IAM environment. The tasks include but not limited to:
- User and group management
- Reset user passwords, Okta Verify or Azure MFA registration
- Assist in daily operations including server reboots, patching and updating
- Single Sign On operations
- Administration, maintenance, and monitoring of Identity Provider systems including Okta and Redhat LDAP
- Using an incident management system, track incidents and requests.
- Provide assistance in scripting and programing
- Collect feedbacks on existing automation
- Collect business needs on automation to reduce manual work
- Create scripts or programs to automate tasks
- Create documents for scripts and programs
- Review and action alerts from real time monitoring. Provide feedback on how to enhance existing alerting
- Produce and update end user and operational documentation
How To Apply For AMD Careers 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|