HSBC Job Opportunity 2023 for Business Analyst GSC’S, HSBC Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. IN order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Business Analyst GSC’S
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Job Opportunity 2023
- Gathers and details business requirements, supporting prioritization and traceability
- Designs parts of a solution based on the business requirements
- Supports on planning a change approach, including considerations on how to manage impacts to the change audience (e.g. planning/ sequencing of change activities)
- Supports change journey planning and highlights any risks and issues
- Supports team to define and manage implementation (e.g. definition of interim and target states, pilot/ roll out approach and managing implementation readiness); manages individual implementation activities (e.g. develops training materials)
- Prepares and delivers change communications and training to change audiences
- Supports process mapping/ re-engineering design activities using standard tools for both statistical and qualitative methods
- Supports re-engineering delivery and implementation activities. Supports the production of business case
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) – Desirable
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) – Optional
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow / Green Belt – Optional
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Awareness of HSBC Change Framework, Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- An understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives
- Some knowledge of process improvement or requirements gathering techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience of communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Exposure to change implementation activity
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face-to-face presentation
- Experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Business Analyst
How To Apply For HSBC Job Opportunity 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|