India Post Office Recruitment 2023 For its Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), India Post Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should ahve degree in Any Graduate. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: India Post Office
Role: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Location: Across India
Qualification: 10th Pass
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Government Job
Salary: Best in Industry
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- India Post Office is hiring candidates for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) across 23 circles of India.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) -No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years
- Selection will be made through a merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- GEN/ OBC:- Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / Female candidates:- No application fee
- The Salary for a BPM post will be around Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
- The Salary for ABPM/ Dak Sevak post will be around Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
How To Apply For India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|