Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Data Engineer, Microsoft Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in BA/BS degree. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Microsoft
Role: Data Engineer
Location: Work From Home
Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: BA/BS degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023
- As a Data Engineer on the team, you will help develop a world-class, customer-centered engineering infrastructure.
- You will work with Azure CXP Program Managers and Data Scientists as well as other Azure engineering teams and the Field, Marketing and Support organizations to define and deliver critical, customer-facing features and the tools, infrastructure and end-to-end solutions required for all the rapidly expanding programs in Azure CXP.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience working with modern big data platforms such as data ingestion, validation, transformation/ETL, governance or analysis.
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience SQL or any querying language, data analytics, Data Engineering technologies, ETL
- Real passion for understanding key business problems and opportunities, and for setting and driving towards measurable goals
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a great teammate.
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to develop key partnerships
- Great analytical skills, and high intellectual horsepower
- Experience with large data systems, such as SQL/T-SQL, Hadoop, Presto, Kafka or Spark Engine (Azure Synapse/Databricks/HDInsight or other distributions)
- Experience working with Azure Storage, Data Lake, Cosmos DB or Data Warehouses
- Power BI and Data Modeling
- Experience working on DevOps (Version Control, CI/CD)
- Experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- This role will have a measurable impact on customer growth and satisfaction for one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft.
- We are looking for a data engineer, who has deep data analytics skills, who thinks strategically, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment with few guardrails, and enjoys getting stuff done.
- In this role, you will need strong customer empathy and an ability to focus our engineering efforts on Azure’s business priorities.
- As we drive to increase Azure customer adoption, satisfaction and consumption, you will need to carefully balance agility and the need to meet our partner teams’ immediate needs with building scalable, robust and reusable solutions.
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|