NetWest Careers 2023 For Testing Analyst, NetWest Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: NetWest
Role: Testing Analyst
Location: Hybrid/Work From Home
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Hybrid/Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
NetWest Careers 2023
- This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Testing Analyst
- We’ll look to you to undertake testing activities to agreed timescales, cost and quality, to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- This role is for a Murex functional tester who can assist to build and execute functional test cases for various Murex modules covering different asset classes across front to back
- Joining a collaborative team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you work with a range of key stakeholders
- This role is available at associate vice president level
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience of testing design, planning and execution, along with proven application of testing methodologies. You’ll need strong organisational skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your workflow effectively.
- You’ll also have the ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways. It’ll be ideal if you have MxTest automation knowledge as well as basic SQL or Unix knowledge.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong experience with FO, MO, BO, Risk or Collateral modules in Murex such as Mx 3.1
- Good domain knowledge of any two asset classes in Murex
- An understanding of Murex EOD and Datamart functionality from the testing angle
- Good knowledge of test methods, procedures and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of and operational experience in various test tools such as HPQC, JIRA or similar
- Good domain knowledge of capital markets
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and resilience
- Providing support in highlighting all software, including non functional requirements and hardware requirements and making sure that the test environment is fit for purpose through smoke or sanity testing
- Understanding and analysing testing requirements, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and monitor testing for projects
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on project documents to aid the creation of test plans, test schedule and test strategy
- Producing test plans to detail the approach to the planning and execution of tests for a specific phase of testing aligning to the test strategy
- Establishing and building relationships to facilitate the achievement of goals and support the momentum of projects throughout the project lifecycle
How To Apply For NetWest Careers 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|