Pwc Hiring News 2023 for Data Science/Associate, Pwc Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: PwC
Role: Data Science/Associate
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Pwc Hiring News 2023
- A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities.
- We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
Job Description & Summary
- A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business.
- You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
- You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
- Solid knowledge and experience of supervised, unsupervised machine learning algorithms. For e.g (but not limited to): linear regressions, bayesian regressions, multi objective optimization techniques, classifiers, cluster analysis, dimension reduction etc.
- Understanding of techniques like Market Mix Modelling, Price Elasticity models, Sales Promo Uplift Modelling, Vehicle Route Optimization
- Good knowledge of statistics For e.g: statistical tests & distributions
- Experience in Data analysis For e.g: data cleansing, standardization and data preparation for the machine learning use cases
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and tools (For e.g. scikit-learn, mlr, caret, H2O, TensorFlow, Pytorch, MLlib)
- Advanced level programming in SQL or Python/Pyspark
- Expertise with visualization tools For e.g: Tableau, PowerBI, AWS QuickSight etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building ML models in cloud environments (At least 1 of the 3: Azure ML, GCP’s Vertex AI platform, AWS SageMaker)
- Working knowledge of containerization ( e.g. AWS EKS, Kubernetes), Dockers and data pipeline orchestration (e.g. Airflow)
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Develop and execute on project & analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources to be used, datasets to be acquired, data & use case clarifications that are needed to get a strong hold on data and the business problem to be solved
- Drive and Conduct analysis using advanced analytics tools and coach the junior team members
- Implement necessary quality control measures in place to ensure the deliverable integrity
- Validate analysis outcomes, recommendations with all stakeholders including the client team
- Build storylines and make presentations to the client team and/or PwC project leadership team
- Contribute to the the knowledge and firm building activities
How To Apply For Pwc Hiring News 2023 ?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply Data Science: Click Here
To Apply Associate: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|