Springworks Recruitment 2023 for its QA Intern, Springsworks Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Springworks
Role: QA Intern
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Springworks Recruitment 2023
At Springworks, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of People Operations. With our innovative tools and products, we’ve already empowered over 500,000+ employees across 15,000+ organizations and 60+ countries in just a few short years.
- But what sets us apart? Let us introduce you to our exciting product stack:
- SpringVerify: Our B2B background verification platform
- EngageWith: Spark vibrant cultures! Our recognition platform adds magic to work.
- Trivia: Fun remote team-building! Real-time games for strong bonds.
- SpringRole: Future-proof profiles! Blockchain-backed skill showcase.
- SpringRecruit: Find talent effortlessly! Free applicant tracking system.
- Albus: AI-powered workplace search and knowledge bot for companies
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding and ability to execute backend testing (API Testing), frontend testing – Web apps, & Mobile Testing.
- Familiarity with tools like – Postman or Charles.
Please Note – This is a full time internship opportunity and person should be available for a minimum duration of 9 months to 1 year.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as functional tests in order to ensure product quality. The selected interns will work as part of our QA teams and help plan testing efforts, execute test scripts, help with install testing, software and web testing.
- As a QA Intern at Springworks, you will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a growing team to solve interesting challenges. Our team is agile, highly collaborative and learning focused.
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development.
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features.
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics.
- Perform our platform testing to uncover flaws within the interface.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Actively participates in agile meetings with product management and development team.
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Develops, documents and maintains test cases and validation reports.
How To Apply For Springworks Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|