Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023 for New Graduate Junior HR Generalist, Canonical Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Canonical
Role: New Graduate Junior HR Generalist
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore(Work From Home)
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023
- Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit on a global basis and set a very high standard for people joining the company. We expect excellence – in order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do.
- Canonical has been a remote-first company since its inception in 2004. Work at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
- An exceptional academic track record from both high school and preferably university
- Experience working in an entry-level role in an HR/People team is beneficial, preferably in the Technology industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize complex workloads, manage time effectively and work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and results-orientated with a clear focus on accuracy.
- High level of honesty, integrity, and ability to handle confidential data.
- Flexible attitude and easily adaptable to change.
- Willing to take the initiative and provide suggestions and ideas to contribute to the success of the role/team.
- Ambitious to grow your career within HR.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
- Provide HR support by answering team members’ questions and responding to requests regarding their employment and contracts, escalating when necessary. Requests may include information about the new starter process and onboarding, questions regarding global benefits, employment verifications, and other general inquiries.
- Maintain our HRIS, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and timeliness in processing all team member changes and new joiners.
- Owning global projects (e.g. engagement, training or culture initiatives)
- Partnering with the managers and employees – supporting HR processes and driving the people strategy for your areas of responsibility
- Working as a truly global partner to colleagues, especially leads, managers and executives
- Process new hires, including country-specific on-boarding documentation, creation of files, systems set-up, and coordination of introductory reviews.
- Provide support to employees for the enrollment and processing of benefits and the payroll process, ensuring monthly data is provided on time and is accurate.
- Liaise with payroll to guarantee smooth salary payments.
- Create purchase orders for internal departments.
- Provide administrative support to employees for the enrollment and processing of benefits.
- Conduct regular audits of employment files and systems to ensure they are up-to-date, accurate, and GDPR compliant.
- Continually work to better our processes, spotting areas we can improve to drive our function forward.
- Conduct and manage global background checks.
How To Apply For Canonical Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply link 1 : Click Here
To Apply link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|