Johnson and Johnson Careers 2023 for its Data analyst/Risk & Compliance Associate, Johnson and Johnson Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor/Masters degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Johnson and Johnson
Role: Data analyst/Risk & Compliance Associate
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Johnson and Johnson Careers 2023
- Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for some phenomenal opportunities for its newly launched Global Services (GS) hub in Bangalore, India. GS Bangalore will be an industry player among the business services in Bangalore IT Hub, which is well equipped with the latest technology and modern infrastructure. This is your chance to work with the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets Johnson & Johnson serves around the world, and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
- “Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by crafting exciting business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
- The Risk & Compliance Associate will perform sanction screening process and anti-money laundering anti bribery and corruption due diligence process as part of the third-party risk management program. This role support and maintains procedures and controls to mitigate compliance risk. Key areas of support provided to team members include; risk management, communications, audits, training, process capability/process improvement, and compliance general support.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or Qlik
- Demonstrated proficiency preparing data for visualization from large datasets
- Understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree Industrial engineering, Business Administration, Audit or Risk Management, LAFT/OFAC or Compliance Certification or related field is required
- Streamline data collection and reporting processes by identifying automation opportunities, developing efficient workflows, and implementing best practices.
- Demonstrate an expertise in Excel and Tableau by sourcing sales performance data from large datasets utilizing CRM (such as Salesforce).
- Collaborate effectively with regional and local Field Sales and Marketing teams, leveraging strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster a team-oriented environment and drive collaborative data-driven initiatives.
- Develop and execute monthly reporting of health of business for VELYS Digital Surgery products by gathering, consolidating, cleaning and compiling data.
- Support Commercial Effectiveness as needed – work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, IT, Data and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in commercial insights.
- Assist in commercial operations regionally by building reports and dashboard to drive funnel management, targeting, and prioritization.
- Support commercial launch excellence in key markets, such as project management and/or analytics
How To Apply For Johnson and Johnson Careers 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply link 1 : Click Here
To Apply link 2 : Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|